Holiday Present Toppers
- Gather pinecones from the yard and remove all dirt and debris.
- Mix a solution of half Elmer’s white glue and half water in a bowl.
- Using a paintbrush or your fingers, apply glue to the pinecones.
- Roll them on a plate or toss them in a plastic baggie filled with glitter.
- Once dry, attach to the gift with yarn, ribbon, or jewelry wire. (Note: The same procedure also works with large maple leaves.)
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Emergency contraceptives, known as the "morning after pill", remain suitable fo...
There's no doubt that BBQs are a Summer staple, but if you're over the...
from POPSUGAR Home
Few beverages hold as much mystique as tequila. The beloved Mexican pick-me-up c...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Following the success of a project making sustainable garden furniture using a...