Holiday Present Toppers
- Gather pinecones from the yard and remove all dirt and debris.
- Mix a solution of half Elmer’s white glue and half water in a bowl.
- Using a paintbrush or your fingers, apply glue to the pinecones.
- Roll them on a plate or toss them in a plastic baggie filled with glitter.
- Once dry, attach to the gift with yarn, ribbon, or jewelry wire. (Note: The same procedure also works with large maple leaves.)
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
For what people are paying, this'd better be good. Read mor...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...