Holiday Present Toppers
- Gather pinecones from the yard and remove all dirt and debris.
- Mix a solution of half Elmer’s white glue and half water in a bowl.
- Using a paintbrush or your fingers, apply glue to the pinecones.
- Roll them on a plate or toss them in a plastic baggie filled with glitter.
- Once dry, attach to the gift with yarn, ribbon, or jewelry wire. (Note: The same procedure also works with large maple leaves.)
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A virus that lives in the human gut has just been discovered, and to the surpris...
Calling all flea market junkies - this post is for you! If you're in need o...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
We've seen the future of grilled cheese and it looks DELICIOUS. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Planning a small bedroom can be fun (honestly). With the right design tips and ...