Holiday Present Toppers
- Gather pinecones from the yard and remove all dirt and debris.
- Mix a solution of half Elmer’s white glue and half water in a bowl.
- Using a paintbrush or your fingers, apply glue to the pinecones.
- Roll them on a plate or toss them in a plastic baggie filled with glitter.
- Once dry, attach to the gift with yarn, ribbon, or jewelry wire. (Note: The same procedure also works with large maple leaves.)
Most Popular Galleries
“Have you ever found yourself poolside with a beverage, but no bottle opener? With the new Ooh La La Bottle Cap Cuff by Three Jane on your arm, you can skip the hassle of walking back to the house....”
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.
[sponsored post] The house my fiance and I bought together last year isn’t...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
With the recent rise of deadly drug-resistant bacteria in the United States, on...
You may have aged out of sleepaway camp but no one would blame you for missing i...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Laser cut paper easily passes for lace, making it perfect for wedding details. D...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
Summer is the season for entertaining and keeping cool with refreshing drinks. ...