Holiday Present Toppers
- Gather pinecones from the yard and remove all dirt and debris.
- Mix a solution of half Elmer’s white glue and half water in a bowl.
- Using a paintbrush or your fingers, apply glue to the pinecones.
- Roll them on a plate or toss them in a plastic baggie filled with glitter.
- Once dry, attach to the gift with yarn, ribbon, or jewelry wire. (Note: The same procedure also works with large maple leaves.)
“If these three cookbooks don’t fit anyone on your list, try these new options for holiday gift-giving: For the Baker Payard Desserts, Francois Payard with Tish Boyle World-famous pastry chef Francois...”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Today in many markets, Medicaid patients find it nearly impossible to seek a me...
If you think garlands tend to look childlike or fussy, we have three styling sol...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Why settle for a regular desk when your workspace can offer so much more beaut...