Holiday Present Toppers
- Gather pinecones from the yard and remove all dirt and debris.
- Mix a solution of half Elmer’s white glue and half water in a bowl.
- Using a paintbrush or your fingers, apply glue to the pinecones.
- Roll them on a plate or toss them in a plastic baggie filled with glitter.
- Once dry, attach to the gift with yarn, ribbon, or jewelry wire. (Note: The same procedure also works with large maple leaves.)
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
If you loved the following eight celebrity couples’ weddings, you’ll...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
As children across the country prepare to head back to school, there’s no...
The Everygirl takes us inside Alaina Kaczmarski's awe-inspiring Chicago hom...
from POPSUGAR Home
Mike Francesa, a radio host on New York City's WFAN, is never short on opi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, contributors helped parents prep for back-to-school time, s...