What You Need
Letter or Legal Sized Textured Paper
Craft Rubber Stamps
Twine or ribbon
1. Using a paper cutter, cut paper into desired notepad size. Each pad should be at least 50 pages thick. Cut one cardboard paper backing for each notepad.
2. Handstamp designs on each individual notepad leaf with rubber stamps.
3. Stack your handstamped notepad pages together tightly. Using a brush, apply padding glue to the top of the notepad to secure and bind the
pages together. Let dry.
4. Make notepads in various sizes and colors to gift together.
5. Wrap together and finish with a personalized hand-stamped gift tag.