Hostess Gift Baskets
For the Film Buff
She remembers every line of dialogue between Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet and Mark Darcy and Bridget Jones. Indulge her with an ensemble cast of extras in a popcorn popper.
Contents, shown clockwise from top:
- AMC Entertainment Card for buying movie tickets and snacks.
To buy: $10 to $100, amctheaters.com.
- Back to Basics Stainless Steel Stove Top Popcorn Popper.
To buy: $49, amazon.com.
- Netflix Subscription.
To buy: $30 to $54 for three months, netflix.com.
- The Film Snob's Dictionary: An Essential Lexicon of Filmological Knowledge, by David Kamp with Lawrence Levi (Broadway).
To buy: $12, barnesandnoble.com for store locations.
- Fireworks Popcorn Company popping corn, which is available in 13 varieties, with names like Blue Heron and Autumn Blaze.
To buy: $10 for a 4-pound bottle, wisconsinmade.com.
- Subscription to Entertainment Weekly magazine (a sister publication of Real Simple).
To buy: $20, ew.com.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
Chocolate bourbon bacon pie is never a mistake. Read more: #Hpfo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...