Hostess Gift Baskets
For the Film Buff
She remembers every line of dialogue between Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet and Mark Darcy and Bridget Jones. Indulge her with an ensemble cast of extras in a popcorn popper.
Contents, shown clockwise from top:
- AMC Entertainment Card for buying movie tickets and snacks.
To buy: $10 to $100, amctheaters.com.
- Back to Basics Stainless Steel Stove Top Popcorn Popper.
To buy: $49, amazon.com.
- Netflix Subscription.
To buy: $30 to $54 for three months, netflix.com.
- The Film Snob's Dictionary: An Essential Lexicon of Filmological Knowledge, by David Kamp with Lawrence Levi (Broadway).
To buy: $12, barnesandnoble.com for store locations.
- Fireworks Popcorn Company popping corn, which is available in 13 varieties, with names like Blue Heron and Autumn Blaze.
To buy: $10 for a 4-pound bottle, wisconsinmade.com.
- Subscription to Entertainment Weekly magazine (a sister publication of Real Simple).
To buy: $20, ew.com.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“Follow this general rule of thumb to ensure you have enough wine to serve (without overbuying) at your next event....”
Emerald may have been the color of choice in 2013, but other gem-inspired jewel ...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Today, I read about a little boy in New York who asked Santa Claus to give him ...
Happy chic isn't just Jonathan Adler's design mantra. After peeking at...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We made the call, and you answered. Thank you so much to everyone who responded...