Hostess Gift Baskets
For the Film Buff
She remembers every line of dialogue between Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet and Mark Darcy and Bridget Jones. Indulge her with an ensemble cast of extras in a popcorn popper.
Contents, shown clockwise from top:
- AMC Entertainment Card for buying movie tickets and snacks.
To buy: $10 to $100, amctheaters.com.
- Back to Basics Stainless Steel Stove Top Popcorn Popper.
To buy: $49, amazon.com.
- Netflix Subscription.
To buy: $30 to $54 for three months, netflix.com.
- The Film Snob's Dictionary: An Essential Lexicon of Filmological Knowledge, by David Kamp with Lawrence Levi (Broadway).
To buy: $12, barnesandnoble.com for store locations.
- Fireworks Popcorn Company popping corn, which is available in 13 varieties, with names like Blue Heron and Autumn Blaze.
To buy: $10 for a 4-pound bottle, wisconsinmade.com.
- Subscription to Entertainment Weekly magazine (a sister publication of Real Simple).
To buy: $20, ew.com.
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Date night can take on lots of forms: extreme, creative, outdoor and offbeatR...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
We hear over and over again that stress is unhealthy. And all that talk makes u...
Leaving bright hues behind, Fall is the time to cozy up your bedding with heavy ...
from POPSUGAR Home
This dessert takes no time at all to prep, but it looks REAL fancy. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The intense heat of summer and the cold winters of the Southwest are not for th...