Hostess Gift Baskets
For the Sports Fan
On or off the field, this hostess is always at the top of her game. Give her some goodies stashed in a fall-friendly tote
that will help her play nice.
Contents shown, clockwise from top:
- Game tickets: Spoil her with tickets to see her favorite team.
To buy: nfl.com/tickets for links to team websites (or check her favorite pro- or college-team site).
- All Outdoors 3-in-1 Blanket―a waterproof fleece-lined blanket that converts into an insulated poncho. The blanket folds up
in the hood, so you can use it as a stadium seat, too.
To buy: $21, coleman.com.
- Boat and Tote Bag.
To buy: llbean.com for similar styles.
- Stainless Steel Compact Beverage Bottle, which resists denting, and the pint size won't take up much room in her tote.
To buy: $26, thermos.com.
- MarieBelle Aztec hot chocolate mix―the perfect balance of sweet and bitter.
To buy: $19 for 10 ounces, mariebelle.com.
- Champion Sports Official Rubber Football.
Next: For the Gardener
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
We were all raised with a few universal health tenets. An apple a day keeps the...
Everything you need to know about Fifty Shades of Grey - Entertainment 25 salads...
from POPSUGAR Home
Gotta eat 'em all! Read more: Tokyo Restaurants , Cute Foo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
I’m not sure if Lee Iacocca sent him, but architect Karl Wanaselja spent countl...