How To: Make One-of-a-Kind Ornaments
What You Need
Clear Ornaments (local craft store)
Scrapbook Paper, Decorative Tape, or Ribbon
Ribbon for hanging the ornament
1. Gently twist or pull top off the ornament.
2. Fill glass ornament with sparkly glitter.
3. Cut enough decorative paper so that it can wrap around the entire circumference of the ornament.
4. Using double-stick tape, attach the decorative paper to your ornament.
5. Cut ribbon to your desired size and tie a knot around the ornament's cap.