14 Creative Homemade Holiday Gift Ideas
How To: Make a Magical Snow Globe
What You Need
Jar with lid (we used empty salsa and olive jars)
Hot Glue Gun
1. Wash the lid and jar. Remove any stickers.
2. Place a newspaper on the surface and using your hot glue, make a thick line along the base of the gift card. Stick card to the inside of the lid.
3. Glue the embellishment onto the inside of the lid, in front of the gift card. Let the glue set for an hour.
4. Add some glitter to the jar and fill with water.
5. Tightly screw the lid back onto the jar and tie a ribbon around the base.
(Note: It's best to give this gift within a week of it being made.)