14 Simple, Beautiful Homemade Holiday Gifts
Makes: 2 gifts (1 liter in all)
Total time: 5 minutes (plus 1 week for infusing)
What You Need
- 1 liter vodka
- flavorings, such as 1½ cups fresh pineapple chunks, 4 vanilla beans, or 3 halved and seeded jalapeños
- glass bottles with tight seals
What to Do
- Divide the vodka and desired flavorings among the bottles.
- Refrigerate until the vodka reaches the desired level of infusion, at least 3 days and up to 1 week. Remove the flavorings after 1 week or instruct the recipient to do so. Keep refrigerated for up to 2 months.
How to Package Your Gift
- Divide the vodka among glass bottles with tight seals. Try the Twenty-Ounce Spice Bottles ($10 each), Fishs Eddy, 201-420-8828.
- Tie a ribbon around the neck of each and attach a gift tag.
Next: Gold-Leaf Bud-Vase Trio
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Melanoma can develop anywhere on your body, and while identifying it should be ...
It's not every day we stumble upon a piece that's affordable and versa...
from POPSUGAR Home
DIY French press, for real. Read more: French Press Coffee Hack ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
“When we first saw this flat, it was pretty dark and in bad condition, but we f...