14 Simple, Beautiful Homemade Holiday Gifts
Makes: 2 gifts (1 liter in all)
Total time: 5 minutes (plus 1 week for infusing)
What You Need
- 1 liter vodka
- flavorings, such as 1½ cups fresh pineapple chunks, 4 vanilla beans, or 3 halved and seeded jalapeños
- glass bottles with tight seals
What to Do
- Divide the vodka and desired flavorings among the bottles.
- Refrigerate until the vodka reaches the desired level of infusion, at least 3 days and up to 1 week. Remove the flavorings after 1 week or instruct the recipient to do so. Keep refrigerated for up to 2 months.
How to Package Your Gift
- Divide the vodka among glass bottles with tight seals. Try the Twenty-Ounce Spice Bottles ($10 each), Fishs Eddy, 201-420-8828.
- Tie a ribbon around the neck of each and attach a gift tag.
Next: Gold-Leaf Bud-Vase Trio
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
We were all raised with a few universal health tenets. An apple a day keeps the...
Everything you need to know about Fifty Shades of Grey - Entertainment 25 salads...
from POPSUGAR Home
Gotta eat 'em all! Read more: Tokyo Restaurants , Cute Foo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
I’m not sure if Lee Iacocca sent him, but architect Karl Wanaselja spent countl...