14 Simple, Beautiful Homemade Holiday Gifts
Chocolate Nut Bark
Makes: 2 gifts (22 ounces in all)
Total time: 45 minutes
What You Need
- 12 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
- 2½ cups mixed nuts
What to Do
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a saucepan of gently simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Spread the chocolate evenly on a parchment-lined 9-by-13-inch baking pan and sprinkle with the nuts. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Break the bark into pieces. Keep at room temperature for up to 1 week.
How to Package Your Gift
- Line two tins with wax paper or food-safe colored tissue. Try the Metallic Tins available at jampaper.com (6 by 2½ inches, $3.50 each).
Next: Sugar-Bowl Candles
Most Popular Galleries
“Meredith Perez, founder and creative director of Belle Fleur, explains how to create a lush flower arrangement....”
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Sen. Joe Manchin is calling on the government's top health official to overturn...
Relive the trauma of being single in high school - Love & Sex Video: Pac...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We gardeners are a diverse, passion-driven crowd. There is no one size fits all...