14 Simple, Beautiful Homemade Holiday Gifts
Chocolate Nut Bark
Makes: 2 gifts (22 ounces in all)
Total time: 45 minutes
What You Need
- 12 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
- 2½ cups mixed nuts
What to Do
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a saucepan of gently simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Spread the chocolate evenly on a parchment-lined 9-by-13-inch baking pan and sprinkle with the nuts. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Break the bark into pieces. Keep at room temperature for up to 1 week.
How to Package Your Gift
- Line two tins with wax paper or food-safe colored tissue. Try the Metallic Tins available at jampaper.com (6 by 2½ inches, $3.50 each).
Next: Sugar-Bowl Candles
Most Popular Galleries
“Follow this general rule of thumb to ensure you have enough wine to serve (without overbuying) at your next event....”
Emerald may have been the color of choice in 2013, but other gem-inspired jewel ...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Today, I read about a little boy in New York who asked Santa Claus to give him ...
Happy chic isn't just Jonathan Adler's design mantra. After peeking at...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We made the call, and you answered. Thank you so much to everyone who responded...