14 Simple, Beautiful Homemade Holiday Gifts
Chocolate Nut Bark
Makes: 2 gifts (22 ounces in all)
Total time: 45 minutes
What You Need
- 12 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
- 2½ cups mixed nuts
What to Do
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a saucepan of gently simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Spread the chocolate evenly on a parchment-lined 9-by-13-inch baking pan and sprinkle with the nuts. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Break the bark into pieces. Keep at room temperature for up to 1 week.
How to Package Your Gift
- Line two tins with wax paper or food-safe colored tissue. Try the Metallic Tins available at jampaper.com (6 by 2½ inches, $3.50 each).
Next: Sugar-Bowl Candles
Most Popular Galleries
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
Why book a flight to a touristy beach resort when you can try one of these off-the-beaten-path weekend escapes?
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While any coffee will provide some healthy payoffs, you need to pick the right ...
One year after the tragedy, see Boston through a runner's eyes - Fitness Go...
from POPSUGAR Home
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (AP) — What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turn...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The dream of a summer lake house seems to exist for a lot of us, perhaps plante...