14 Simple, Beautiful Homemade Holiday Gifts
Makes: 1 gift
Total time: 15 minutes
What You Need
- Hardback journal
- set of alphabet stamps
- stamp pad
- rubber band
- large binder clip
- acid-free paper
- adhesive, such as Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive
What to Do
- Use a rubber band to secure 3 letter stamps together in monogram order. Practice stamping on a piece of scrap paper.
- Open the journal covers flat on the table. With the clip, clamp all the pages together. Stamp the edges of the stacked pages one side at a time, moving the clip as needed.
- To make endpapers, fold a piece of acid-free paper in half, lay it inside the existing front cover, and trim to fit. Do the same for the inside back cover.
- Draw light horizontal (or, for a looser motif, diagonal) lines across the paper. Stamp along the lines and let dry for 15 minutes. Erase the pencil marks.
- Apply adhesive to the existing endpaper, including the spine. Place the stamped paper on top. Press gently. Repeat for the inside back cover.
Next: Chocolate Nut Bark
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
The largest recorded Ebola outbreak in history has led the U.S. Peace Corps to ...
Flower crown 101: how to rock Summer's most romantic trend - Beauty 19 emo...
from POPSUGAR Home
The next hot superfood just might be bird seed. Read more: Quin...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
“When we first saw this flat, it was pretty dark and in bad condition, but we f...