The Stress Less Dinner Party
Follow these easy steps to pull together a delicious dinner for eight.
Prepare the Meal
- Greens With Quick Artichoke Vinaigrette
- Orange-Coriander Roast Chicken With Red Onions
- Green Beans With Roasted Nuts and Cranberries (shown)
- Rice Pilaf With Sautéed Onions and Dill
- Raspberry Sorbet With Whipped Cream and Meringues
Next: Set a Relaxed Table
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
If you loved the following eight celebrity couples’ weddings, you’ll...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
As children across the country prepare to head back to school, there’s no...
The Everygirl takes us inside Alaina Kaczmarski's awe-inspiring Chicago hom...
from POPSUGAR Home
Mike Francesa, a radio host on New York City's WFAN, is never short on opi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, contributors helped parents prep for back-to-school time, s...