Make Some Time for Breakfast in Bed
Downloadable Breakfast-in-Bed Playlist
- “Banana Pancakes,” Jack Johnson
- “Blackbird,” Sarah McLachlan
- “Black Coffee in Bed,” Squeeze
- “Central Park West,” John Coltrane
- “From the Morning,” Nick Drake
- “La Cienega Just Smiled,” Ryan Adams
- “Love and Some Verses,” Iron & Wine
- Cello Solo Suite No. 3 in C, BWV 1009: V. Bourree I-II, by Johann Sebastian Bach, performed by Yo-Yo Ma
- “Sunrise,” Norah Jones
- “Under a Blanket of Blue,” Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
The iMixTo sample and purchase these songs, head to the Real Simple-generated iMix on itunes.com.
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Think it’s decadent to sleep at midday? Think again. A power nap can make you smarter, saner, and healthier.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Fecal microbiota transplants can save the lives of patients with serious infect...
"I tried to eat well on $4 a day; this is what happened" - Smart Livin...
from POPSUGAR Home
This might even be better than the watermelon ninja. Read more: ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This house in Hackney, London, was in poor condition when the owners enlisted t...