Make Some Time for Breakfast in Bed
Downloadable Breakfast-in-Bed Playlist
- “Banana Pancakes,” Jack Johnson
- “Blackbird,” Sarah McLachlan
- “Black Coffee in Bed,” Squeeze
- “Central Park West,” John Coltrane
- “From the Morning,” Nick Drake
- “La Cienega Just Smiled,” Ryan Adams
- “Love and Some Verses,” Iron & Wine
- Cello Solo Suite No. 3 in C, BWV 1009: V. Bourree I-II, by Johann Sebastian Bach, performed by Yo-Yo Ma
- “Sunrise,” Norah Jones
- “Under a Blanket of Blue,” Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
The iMixTo sample and purchase these songs, head to the Real Simple-generated iMix on itunes.com.
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Researchers are closer than ever to finding a cure for Alzheimer's disease, but...
If your studio apartment is starting to feel more claustrophobic than cute, list...
from POPSUGAR Home
At once sad and incredibly heartwarming. Read more: Farmers Tast...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Conifer addiction can be a terrible thing. Just ask anyone who knows me. Visito...