Make Some Time for Breakfast in Bed
Downloadable Breakfast-in-Bed Playlist
- “Banana Pancakes,” Jack Johnson
- “Blackbird,” Sarah McLachlan
- “Black Coffee in Bed,” Squeeze
- “Central Park West,” John Coltrane
- “From the Morning,” Nick Drake
- “La Cienega Just Smiled,” Ryan Adams
- “Love and Some Verses,” Iron & Wine
- Cello Solo Suite No. 3 in C, BWV 1009: V. Bourree I-II, by Johann Sebastian Bach, performed by Yo-Yo Ma
- “Sunrise,” Norah Jones
- “Under a Blanket of Blue,” Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
The iMixTo sample and purchase these songs, head to the Real Simple-generated iMix on itunes.com.
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
People with Parkinson's disease may have higher levels of creativity than their ...
If there is one place to be this Summer, it's Mexico's Flora Farm. Asi...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
Last we checked, ice cream is supposed to melt if it isn't kept chilled. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
In the middle of summer I walk the garden in search of serendipity : a small s...