How to Host a Wine Tasting Party
Download these songs to get the party started:
- “High and Dry,” Jamie Cullum
- “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” Marvin Gaye
- “I'm Not Drinking Any #@%!$ Merlot!,” from the Sideways soundtrack, composed by Rolfe Kent
- “In the Waiting Line,” Zero 7
- “Into the Mystic,” Van Morrison
- “Lovely Day,” Bill Withers
- “Peel Me a Grape,” Diana Krall
- “Rebel Rebel,” Seu Jorge
- “Sophisticated Lady,” Thelonious Monk
- “That’s How Strong My Love Is,” Otis Redding
Head to itunes.com, where you can purchase these songs from the Real Simple-generated iMix.
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
It's got baked eggs, too! Read more: Lasagna , Meatless Mo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...