How to Host a Wine Tasting Party
Download these songs to get the party started:
- “High and Dry,” Jamie Cullum
- “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” Marvin Gaye
- “I'm Not Drinking Any #@%!$ Merlot!,” from the Sideways soundtrack, composed by Rolfe Kent
- “In the Waiting Line,” Zero 7
- “Into the Mystic,” Van Morrison
- “Lovely Day,” Bill Withers
- “Peel Me a Grape,” Diana Krall
- “Rebel Rebel,” Seu Jorge
- “Sophisticated Lady,” Thelonious Monk
- “That’s How Strong My Love Is,” Otis Redding
Head to itunes.com, where you can purchase these songs from the Real Simple-generated iMix.
Most Popular Galleries
“I’ll have to admit… I’ve never actually hosted Thanksgiving and cooked the entire meal myself. Last year, I provided the space, but my mother and mother-in-law brought most of the food. Lucky for me,...”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
With flu season's early start this year, and strains of the virus hitting unluc...
While stencils have long ruled the roost as the best paint-driven alternative to...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
As the winds whip and the temperatures plunge, theres nothing better than escap...