Easy Backyard Entertaining
Get Creative With Your Table SettingWorried your dinner table will look like a four-year-old's birthday party if you use paper plates and plastic utensils? These no-fuss decorating ideas will help keep your table charming―and charmingly disposable.
- For a centerpiece, elevate the simple to the sophisticated―literally―by placing fruit and just-picked blossoms on shoe or small gift boxes that have been covered in white gift wrapping.
- Cut yellow wrapping paper with pinking shears to craft a runner. (Use double-stick tape to secure the runner to the tablecloth.)
- A plum will weigh down a place setting on a breezy night. And forget place cards: Use a marker to write each guest's name directly on the paper tablecloth.
- White-dot stickers from an office-supply store add a playful touch to the yellow table runner.
- Cupcake foils make elegant disposable votives.
- Tie down the tablecloth and runner with twine so they don't blow in the wind.
Most Popular Galleries
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A woman has given birth to a more than 13-pound baby at a southeastern Pennsylv...
In the heart of Soho sits a classic, New York apartment with a California soul. ...
from POPSUGAR Home
This week's worst-dressed list was filled with moments we'd like to fo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
On Easter Sunday candy-colored baskets will be out in full force. But as anyone...