Easy Backyard Entertaining
Get Creative With Your Table SettingWorried your dinner table will look like a four-year-old's birthday party if you use paper plates and plastic utensils? These no-fuss decorating ideas will help keep your table charming―and charmingly disposable.
- For a centerpiece, elevate the simple to the sophisticated―literally―by placing fruit and just-picked blossoms on shoe or small gift boxes that have been covered in white gift wrapping.
- Cut yellow wrapping paper with pinking shears to craft a runner. (Use double-stick tape to secure the runner to the tablecloth.)
- A plum will weigh down a place setting on a breezy night. And forget place cards: Use a marker to write each guest's name directly on the paper tablecloth.
- White-dot stickers from an office-supply store add a playful touch to the yellow table runner.
- Cupcake foils make elegant disposable votives.
- Tie down the tablecloth and runner with twine so they don't blow in the wind.
“If these three cookbooks don’t fit anyone on your list, try these new options for holiday gift-giving: For the Baker Payard Desserts, Francois Payard with Tish Boyle World-famous pastry chef Francois...”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
David Kwiatkowski worked in 10 hospitals in five states, stealing drugs and inf...
You don't have to be a crafting queen to whip up charming Christmas decorat...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Im a sucker for a childrens tea party. Dont need much of an excuse to throw one...