Easy Backyard Entertaining
Set a Dreamy Outdoor Scene
- Summer dinners outdoors become Midsummer Night’s Dream–y with a little help from strings of hanging lanterns.
- Votive candles in jelly jars are all you need to set the mood at the table.
- Create cozy seating areas with indoor and outdoor furniture. Encourage guests to roam―and make space around the table―by setting up a separate drink-and-dessert station.
- Covering the table with an easy-to-assemble pop-up canopy provides protection from a sudden shower and lets you extend the party beyond the edges of the patio.
- Arm the kids with nets and jars for catching fireflies.
“Meredith Perez, founder and creative director of Belle Fleur, explains how to create a lush flower arrangement....”
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Women who drink low levels of alcohol in their first trimester of pregnancy may...
Although browsing Etsy can be overwhelming, it's a great resource for home ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Among adult Americans, 63 percent drink coffee every day . The ritual begins l...