Easy Backyard Entertaining
Set a Dreamy Outdoor Scene
- Summer dinners outdoors become Midsummer Night’s Dream–y with a little help from strings of hanging lanterns.
- Votive candles in jelly jars are all you need to set the mood at the table.
- Create cozy seating areas with indoor and outdoor furniture. Encourage guests to roam―and make space around the table―by setting up a separate drink-and-dessert station.
- Covering the table with an easy-to-assemble pop-up canopy provides protection from a sudden shower and lets you extend the party beyond the edges of the patio.
- Arm the kids with nets and jars for catching fireflies.
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
If you were just thinking about how you’d like more artisanal home goods a...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A surgical device commonly used in hysterectomies has the potential to spread m...
You wouldn't know it unless you like to studio-hop, but not all studios are...
from POPSUGAR Home
Europe is where it's at. Read more: Cheapest Beer Country ,...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Creative families need creative spaces. For Autumn Sproles; her husband, Chri...