Easy Backyard Entertaining
Set a Dreamy Outdoor Scene
- Summer dinners outdoors become Midsummer Night’s Dream–y with a little help from strings of hanging lanterns.
- Votive candles in jelly jars are all you need to set the mood at the table.
- Create cozy seating areas with indoor and outdoor furniture. Encourage guests to roam―and make space around the table―by setting up a separate drink-and-dessert station.
- Covering the table with an easy-to-assemble pop-up canopy provides protection from a sudden shower and lets you extend the party beyond the edges of the patio.
- Arm the kids with nets and jars for catching fireflies.
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While making smart options available for kids is crucial, nutrition is only as ...
Source: Natalie Franke A great bar setup is an important component in a glamorou...
from POPSUGAR Home
We want them all. Read more: Food Bloggers Cookbooks , Food Blo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week Google revealed it has a secret drone delivery service in the works....