Create a Quick Terra-Cotta Pot Centerpiece
Step 4Rotate the pot as you go until the surface is covered.
See more step-by-step flower arrangements:
- 4 Steps to Creating a Pretty Floral Table Runner
- Create a Cabbage Centerpiece
- Create a Surprising Fruit Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to a Fishbowl Centerpiece
- Create a Platter Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Flower Display
- Create a Beach Pail Centerpiece
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
There’s nothing like a summer romance, right? Sofia Vergara and Joe Mangan...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Some cut themselves. Others slam their heads against walls or desks -- so hard ...
Once upon a time, you were faced with decorating your walls. Maybe you decided t...
from POPSUGAR Home
Here's the real reason your craft brew costs so much more than a six-pack o...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Pegboard is already a familiar sight on garage and craft room walls for organiz...