Create a Quick Terra-Cotta Pot Centerpiece
Use old flower pots to make decorative topiaries for your next cocktail party.
What You’ll Need
- Sharp scissors
- Floral foam (available at craft stores or florists)
- One small juice glass to fit inside each pot
- A small dish (for soaking the foam in water)
- 2 dozen to 3 dozen ranunculus
- Standard terra-cotta pots (between 3 and 6 inches in diameter)
Also try with: Roses, lisianthus, carnations, chrysanthemums.
Next: Step 1
“Follow this general rule of thumb to ensure you have enough wine to serve (without overbuying) at your next event....”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
It's a breakthrough that could help thousands of American soldiers returning fr...
How crucial is good food to the holiday season? Let us count the ways. The rever...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
I grew up believing that ceilings had to be white or, at the very least, a p...