Create a Quick Terra-Cotta Pot Centerpiece
Use old flower pots to make decorative topiaries for your next cocktail party.
What You’ll Need
- Sharp scissors
- Floral foam (available at craft stores or florists)
- One small juice glass to fit inside each pot
- A small dish (for soaking the foam in water)
- 2 dozen to 3 dozen ranunculus
- Standard terra-cotta pots (between 3 and 6 inches in diameter)
Also try with: Roses, lisianthus, carnations, chrysanthemums.
Next: Step 1
Most Popular Galleries
“Meredith Perez, founder and creative director of Belle Fleur, explains how to create a lush flower arrangement....”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Genean Hixon, whose breakthrough treatment with penicillin at age 12 during Wor...
The allure of living in a sprawling prefab nestled on a scenic plot of land is u...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Lets face it: Most of us are afraid of using pattern of any kind on large uphol...