Create a Surprising Fruit Centerpiece
Step 4Arrange on a cake stand for a fun party centerpiece.
See more step-by-step flower arrangements:
- 4 Steps to Creating a Pretty Floral Table Runner
- Create a Cabbage Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to a Fishbowl Centerpiece
- Create a Platter Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Flower Display
- Create a Quick Terra-Cotta Pot Centerpiece
- Create a Beach Pail Centerpiece
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
Date night can take on lots of forms: extreme, creative, outdoor and offbeatR...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
We hear over and over again that stress is unhealthy. And all that talk makes u...
When Heidi, an art director in her mid 30s, decided it was time to make her New ...
from POPSUGAR Home
This dessert takes no time at all to prep, but it looks REAL fancy. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Cathy Zaeske’s kids had moved on from their Lego blocks and taken up musical in...