Create a Surprising Fruit Centerpiece
Step 4Arrange on a cake stand for a fun party centerpiece.
See more step-by-step flower arrangements:
- 4 Steps to Creating a Pretty Floral Table Runner
- Create a Cabbage Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to a Fishbowl Centerpiece
- Create a Platter Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Flower Display
- Create a Quick Terra-Cotta Pot Centerpiece
- Create a Beach Pail Centerpiece
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Not a natural blonde or brunette? You might want to be more cautious about colo...
Jennifer Serafini is the kind of go-getter we adore. At 27, Jennifer has already...
from POPSUGAR Home
It's all in the bread. Read more: Tomato , Tomato Recipes ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, we looked up — to specially treated ceilings and mezzanines...