Create a Surprising Fruit Centerpiece
Step 4Arrange on a cake stand for a fun party centerpiece.
See more step-by-step flower arrangements:
- 4 Steps to Creating a Pretty Floral Table Runner
- Create a Cabbage Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to a Fishbowl Centerpiece
- Create a Platter Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Flower Display
- Create a Quick Terra-Cotta Pot Centerpiece
- Create a Beach Pail Centerpiece
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
These recipes are truly show stopping. Read more: Best Burgers ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...