Create a Floral Table Runner
Lightly water the soil to help the flowers stay fresh.
See more step-by-step flower arrangements:
- Create a Cabbage Centerpiece
- Create a Surprising Fruit Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to a Fishbowl Centerpiece
- Create a Platter Centerpiece
- 3 Steps to Creating a Gorgeous Flower Display
- Create a Quick Terra-Cotta Pot Centerpiece
- Create a Beach Pail Centerpiece
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“In our house, the cocktail is king. Like many, we started stocking our bar when the cocktail revolution hit a decade ago. Couple that with watching Don Draper and Peggy Olsen imbibe on Mad Men for...”
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
People with Parkinson's disease may have higher levels of creativity than their ...
If there is one place to be this Summer, it's Mexico's Flora Farm. Asi...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
Last we checked, ice cream is supposed to melt if it isn't kept chilled. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
In the middle of summer I walk the garden in search of serendipity : a small s...