3 Party Themes for Kids
Make your child's next get-together unforgettable with one of these easy party ideas.
- Make-your-own-telescope station. Let crafty types decorate cardboard paper-towel tubes with stickers and glitter, then cover one end with blue cellophane (secured with a rubber band) so kids can see how things appear "underwater."
- Go fish. Create a wave using poster board or a cardboard box (shown) and let kids fish for prizes. The person hiding behind the wave can use tape to attach the prize.
- Peg-leg race. Divide kids into pairs and tie an ankle of each pair together with a bandanna, as in a three-legged race.
- Walking the plank. Let kids take turns walking across a long wooden plank. Whoever finishes first without touching the ground wins. (If someone does touch it, yell “Shark bait!”)
- Cannonball toss. Children stand in a circle and toss around a water balloon until it bursts. The person who gets wet is out, and the circle gradually gets smaller until there’s a winner.
- Treasure hunt. Hide a bunch of plastic gold coins in the backyard and let partygoers race to find the most loot.
[sponsored post] When I first moved in with my fiance, chores were a pretty frau...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Two sisters were escorted from a mall in King of Prussia, Pa., on Sunday becaus...
It's not always easy to commit to color, but with these bright orange accen...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
There are a lot of things a bride could keep to remember her wedding day: a dres...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
Since fashion and home decor have long been kindred spirits , it's no surprise...