3 Party Themes for Kids
Make your child's next get-together unforgettable with one of these easy party ideas.
Use one of these multi-purpose stools as a stylish seat, a sweet display for blooms, or a perch for a platter of hors d’oeuvres.
- Make-your-own-telescope station. Let crafty types decorate cardboard paper-towel tubes with stickers and glitter, then cover one end with blue cellophane (secured with a rubber band) so kids can see how things appear "underwater."
- Go fish. Create a wave using poster board or a cardboard box (shown) and let kids fish for prizes. The person hiding behind the wave can use tape to attach the prize.
- Peg-leg race. Divide kids into pairs and tie an ankle of each pair together with a bandanna, as in a three-legged race.
- Walking the plank. Let kids take turns walking across a long wooden plank. Whoever finishes first without touching the ground wins. (If someone does touch it, yell “Shark bait!”)
- Cannonball toss. Children stand in a circle and toss around a water balloon until it bursts. The person who gets wet is out, and the circle gradually gets smaller until there’s a winner.
- Treasure hunt. Hide a bunch of plastic gold coins in the backyard and let partygoers race to find the most loot.
Date night can take on lots of forms: extreme, creative, outdoor and offbeatR...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Up to 30,000 people could have used experimental treatments or vaccines so far ...
We've got good news and bad news. First, the bad: not everyone can have a c...
from POPSUGAR Home
If you could eat only one dessert for the rest of your life, which would you cho...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The intense heat of summer and the cold winters of the Southwest are not for th...