3 Party Themes for Kids
Make your child's next get-together unforgettable with one of these easy party ideas.
Use one of these multi-purpose stools as a stylish seat, a sweet display for blooms, or a perch for a platter of hors d’oeuvres.
- Make-your-own-telescope station. Let crafty types decorate cardboard paper-towel tubes with stickers and glitter, then cover one end with blue cellophane (secured with a rubber band) so kids can see how things appear "underwater."
- Go fish. Create a wave using poster board or a cardboard box (shown) and let kids fish for prizes. The person hiding behind the wave can use tape to attach the prize.
- Peg-leg race. Divide kids into pairs and tie an ankle of each pair together with a bandanna, as in a three-legged race.
- Walking the plank. Let kids take turns walking across a long wooden plank. Whoever finishes first without touching the ground wins. (If someone does touch it, yell “Shark bait!”)
- Cannonball toss. Children stand in a circle and toss around a water balloon until it bursts. The person who gets wet is out, and the circle gradually gets smaller until there’s a winner.
- Treasure hunt. Hide a bunch of plastic gold coins in the backyard and let partygoers race to find the most loot.
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A municipal worker who got stung by an estimated 1,000 bees while mowing a park ...
While you might expect Vincent Kartheiser (aka Mad Men's Pete Campbell) to ...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
We're entering a selfie apocalypse. Help. Read more: Food N...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Planning a small bedroom can be fun (honestly). With the right design tips and ...