3 Party Themes for Kids
Make your child's next get-together unforgettable with one of these easy party ideas.
Use one of these multi-purpose stools as a stylish seat, a sweet display for blooms, or a perch for a platter of hors d’oeuvres.
- Make-your-own-telescope station. Let crafty types decorate cardboard paper-towel tubes with stickers and glitter, then cover one end with blue cellophane (secured with a rubber band) so kids can see how things appear "underwater."
- Go fish. Create a wave using poster board or a cardboard box (shown) and let kids fish for prizes. The person hiding behind the wave can use tape to attach the prize.
- Peg-leg race. Divide kids into pairs and tie an ankle of each pair together with a bandanna, as in a three-legged race.
- Walking the plank. Let kids take turns walking across a long wooden plank. Whoever finishes first without touching the ground wins. (If someone does touch it, yell “Shark bait!”)
- Cannonball toss. Children stand in a circle and toss around a water balloon until it bursts. The person who gets wet is out, and the circle gradually gets smaller until there’s a winner.
- Treasure hunt. Hide a bunch of plastic gold coins in the backyard and let partygoers race to find the most loot.
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Whatever the latest food trend—chia seeds, coconut flour, kale chips̵...
Since we all love a good before and after (who doesn't?), here are five of ...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
Last we checked, ice cream is supposed to melt if it isn't kept chilled. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Have you driven by a landscape with flowering shrubs, crowded so closely that t...