11 Fun Things to Do on a Rainy Day
Create a Family Recipe Book
What You Need
- Unlined journal
- recipe cards (the more sauce-splattered, the better)
- wine or Champagne labels
- photos from family meals
- photo corners
- shimmery alphabet stickers (available at crafts stores)
What to Do
- Color-copy all recipe cards, photos, and labels if you want to preserve the originals or make more than one gift book.
- Compile the memorabilia by time period, holiday, or any other theme that inspires you.
- Affix the items horizontally in the journal. Use photo corners for pictures and recipe cards and adhesive for labels and clippings.
- Stick a title on the front of the journal with alphabet stickers (using a ruler helps), and finish off with a ribbon.
“Our friends at POPSUGAR say it best: “Instead of spending lunch glued to your computer, take advantage of some much-deserved ‘me time’ with these 15 tips to make every day a little bit healthier (and...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Eating tomatoes may lower your risk for prostate cancer by nearly 20 percent, a...
One Kings Lane takes us on a tour of this designer's fashionable NYC digs! ...
from POPSUGAR Home
The future is now folks -- and it stinks. Read more: Concept M...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This fifth-floor apartment built in the 1960s needed opening up to make it ligh...