11 Fun Things to Do on a Rainy Day
Create a Family Recipe Book
What You Need
- Unlined journal
- recipe cards (the more sauce-splattered, the better)
- wine or Champagne labels
- photos from family meals
- photo corners
- shimmery alphabet stickers (available at crafts stores)
What to Do
- Color-copy all recipe cards, photos, and labels if you want to preserve the originals or make more than one gift book.
- Compile the memorabilia by time period, holiday, or any other theme that inspires you.
- Affix the items horizontally in the journal. Use photo corners for pictures and recipe cards and adhesive for labels and clippings.
- Stick a title on the front of the journal with alphabet stickers (using a ruler helps), and finish off with a ribbon.
Most Popular Galleries
“The holiday season typically means travelling, dry weather, and lots of eating and drinking—all which lead to bloating and indigestion. Fortunately, you can try a quick fix that you may already have...”
When it comes to the do’s and don’ts, you’ve got lots of questions. Here, solutions for making the season merry and bright.
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
If someone you love is trying to lose weight, you want to support his or her ef...
Chronic tailgaters and party throwers will attest to the convenience of a good f...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Gina OHara had a hard time describing her dream home to her builder. Shed been ...