Feel Better Fast
Quick-healing techniques for 8 common maladies.
- Take acetaminophen (which is found in Tylenol) as directed to lower your fever temporarily until the illness makes its way through your system.
- Drink plenty of liquids. A fever can cause perspiration, and if you don’t replenish those fluids, you could become dehydrated.
- Try to work through it. Going to the gym or out for drinks with friends can further stress your body and hamper recovery.
- Cool your skin with ice packs when you overheat; ice can actually burn your skin. Use a cold washcloth instead.
- You have a fever that’s over 101 degrees Fahrenheit, you have a headache and neck pain, or your fever doesn’t break after two solid days. Most fevers are viral and go away in a day or two. But in some cases a fever could be the sign of something more serious, like a kidney infection, pneumonia, or meningitis.
Next: Sinus Pain
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Inspired by a video exploring the damage caused by sugary foods, one family wen...
If you're itching to give your space a Spring makeover . . ....
from POPSUGAR Home
Slightly creepy, but an all-star cuddler. Read more: Food Gear ,...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The dream of a summer lake house seems to exist for a lot of us, perhaps plante...