sponsor recipe from Campbell's® Kitchen
Ultra Creamy Mashed Potatoes
6 servings| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 5 large potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 7 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Campbell's® Turkey Gravy, heated according to package directions
- Heat the broth and potatoes in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes well in a colander, reserving the broth.
- Mash the potatoes with 1/4 cup reserved broth, the cream, butter and black pepper. Add additional reserved broth, if needed, until desired consistency. Serve with the gravy.