- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup uncooked extra wide egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- Heat the broth, black pepper, carrot and celery in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Stir the noodles and chicken in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.