sponsor recipe from Campbell's® Kitchen
Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
6 servings| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 6 (3-inch diameter) red potatoes, cut in half
- 3 cups baby-cut carrots
- 1 boneless beef chuck pot roast (3 to 3 1/2 pounds)
- Stir the mushroom soup, soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until the beef is fork-tender.