sponsor recipe from Campbell's® Kitchen
Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches
12 servings| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 boneless pork shoulder roast (3 1/2 to 4 pounds), netted or tied
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 12 round sandwich rolls or hamburger rolls, split
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on all sides.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker. Divide the pork mixture among the rolls.
- Divide the pork and sauce mixture among the rolls.