- 15 ounces (1 can) cooked cannellini or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes® Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 400˚F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place beans in large bowl; mash well with a fork or potato masher. Stir in potatoes, egg, ¾ cup bread crumbs, Cajun seasoning, sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Form mixture into 4 patties.
- Place remaining ½ cup bread crumbs in a shallow dish; carefully coat veggie patties. Place on prepared baking sheet; drizzle with oil.
- Bake 20 minutes, until crisp and lightly browned.