sponsor recipe from Campbell's® Kitchen
Rosemary Chicken & Roasted Vegetables
4 servings| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 whole broiler-fryer chicken (about 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 12 small white onions, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Stock (Regular or Unsalted)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Brush the chicken with the butter. Place the chicken and vegetables into a 17 x 11-inch roasting pan. Season with the rosemary. Stir the stock and orange juice in a small bowl and pour half the stock mixture over the chicken and vegetables.
- Roast at 375°F. for 45 minutes.
- Stir the vegetables. Add the remaining stock mixture to the pan. Roast for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.