- 2cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
- 2cans (8 oz each Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 1/4cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (5 oz)
- In 2 quart saucepan, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Separate or cut each can of dough into 4 rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of the cheese onto 1 long side of each rectangle. Roll up; pinch edges to seal. Place seam side down in 13x9-inch (3 quart) glass baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes