sponsor recipe from Pillsbury®
Crescent Pizza Pockets
4 servings| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni (24 slices)
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough on cookie sheet and separate into 4 rectangles; press each into 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 slices pepperoni. Fold dough diagonally over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each triangle with 1/4 teaspoon grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.