sponsor recipe from R.W. Knudsen®
R.W. Knudsen® Grilled Spiced Apple Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1-3 habaneros or jalapenos, stemmed and seeded (use gloves)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups R.W. Knudsen® Cider & Spice Juice
- Blend all marinade ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Put chicken into two large resealable bags, and divide marinade between the bags.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat gas grill to medium heat.
- Remove from bags and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken until it is thoroughly cooked and well browned on both sides. (about 20-30 minutes).