- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (about 14 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts), at room temperature
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Stir the picante sauce, soup, sour cream, cheese, corn, chicken and beans in a large bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Unfold the pie crusts on a lightly floured surface. Lay the crusts side-by-side so that they overlap by about 3 inches in the center. Press the seam to seal. Roll the pie crust into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Place the pie crust over the chicken mixture. Trim the excess crust. Press the crust to the rim to seal. Cut several slits in the crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.