- 1can (8oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 8slices cooked bacon
- 1/2cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (2 oz)
- 2tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4cup chopped tomato
- Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place bacon on center of each rectangle.
- In bowl, mix cheese and mayonnaise. Spoon cheese mixture over bacon; sprinkle with tomato. Fold short sides of dough to center of each rectangle; press edges to seal. Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet; press short sides with fork to seal. Cut 2 slits on top.
- Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes