- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Big & Flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 425°F. In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and milk; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, just until broccoli is heated. Stir in chicken. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Place 1/4 cup broccoli-chicken mixture and 1/4 cup cheese on one half of each dough rectangle. Fold other half of dough rectangle over filling. With fork, seal edges. Gentle transfer hand pies to ungreased cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, beat egg with water until frothy. Brush tops of hand pies with thin layer egg wash.
- Bake 10-12 minutes for just until medium golden brown. Coll slightly before serving. 3-5 minutes.