sponsor recipe from Campbell's® Kitchen
Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
6 servings| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Stir the soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.