- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 ounce) packages Martha White® Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with foil. Lightly coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine muffin mixes, water, sour cream, egg, lemon juice and lemon peel in large bowl until moistened. Spread into prepared pan. Mix flour, brown sugar and butter with a fork until blended. Crumble over batter.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Using the foil, lift loaf out of pan. Cool completely. Cut with serrated knife.