sponsor recipe from Campbell's® Kitchen
Beef Taco Bake
4 servings| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch) or 8 corn tortillas (6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, picante sauce, milk, tortillas and half the cheese in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until the beef mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.