- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 cups whole wheat or regular egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion to the skillet and cook until it's tender.
- Stir the soup, milk, paprika and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the sour cream. Return the beef to the skillet and cook until the beef is cooked through. Serve the beef mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley.