Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the September 2012 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the September 2012 Recipe Shopping List.
Open the checklists for 4 Ways to Transform Your Leftovers , 5 Easy Dinners, and Start With: A Baguette.
- Roasted Chicken and Vegetables With Maple Mustard Sauce
- Roasted Vegetable Soup With Chicken Melts
- Slow-Cooker Black Bean and Zucchini Chili
- Chili-Stuffed Peppers With Cabbage Slaw
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon With Green Beans and Shallots
- Salmon Fried Rice With Cabbage and Chilies
- Quinoa With Sweet Potatoes, Kale, and Pesto
- Crispy Quinoa and Bean Patties
- Ginger-Roasted Chicken With Bok Choy and Broccoli (shown)
- Cheese Tortellini With Spinach, Peas, and Brown Butter
- Haddock With Warm Frisée and Mushroom Salad
- Tortilla Soup With Pork and Squash
- Lamb and Chickpea Ragù With Polenta
- Baguette With Pesto and Egg
- Baguette With Fig Jam and Gruyère
- Baguette With Salami and Cornichon Butter
Most Popular Galleries
When it comes to the do’s and don’ts, you’ve got lots of questions. Here, solutions for making the season merry and bright.