Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
April 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the April 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the April 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Gingery Glazed Asian Ribs
- Creamy Shrimp With Corn and Bacon
- Curried Eggplant With Tomatoes And Basil
- Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber-Feta Relish
- Chicken With Olives and Carrots
- Blackened Salmon With Broccoli Rabe
- Pork Tenderloin With Cabbage and Apple Slaw
- Mediterranean Salad With Chickpea Patties
- Chicken With Tarragon and Leeks
- Spaghetti With Quick Meat Sauce
- Caramelized Pineapple With Coconut Sorbet
Next: You Might Also Like ...
Most Popular Galleries
“Searching for a simple summer cocktail that’s light and refreshing? Our friends at Fox News Magazine have pulled together their favorite summertime spritzers that do exactly that. They say, “Forget...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
If you’re a sucker for old-Hollywood glamour, art-deco accents and like to...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Many foods are being labeled "superfoods," but what does this really mean? ...
Tinkering with the idea of adding bohemian edge to your home? Let Nicole Richie ...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
We don't even want to imagine what else is swimming in there. The Daying...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Thinking back to my childhood home, I remember the smells most vividly: the jas...