Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
May 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the May 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the May 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Ricotta and Herb Spread
- Deviled Eggs, Four Ways
- Lemony Almond Macaroons
- Chipotle Shrimp With Radish and Jicama Salad
- Skirt Steak With Pepita Relish
- Garlicky Pinto Beans
- Spicy Red Rice
- Zesty Chicken Enchiladas
- Polenta-Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Easy Guacamole
- Pico de Gallo
- Classic Margaritas
- Chicken Cutlets With Smashed Potatoes and Peas
- Quick Spring Lamb and Vegetable Stew
- Crispy Fish With Tomato and Leek Saute
- Asparagus and Soft Eggs on Toast
- Ravioli With Spinach and Bacon
- Salmon With Oranges, Tomatoes, and Olives
- Salmon and Watercress Salad
- Glazed Salmon With Broccoli Rice
- Roasted Salmon With Potatoes and Mushrooms
Next: April 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“Green beans will hit their peak in the next few weeks. To snap up the nicest ones on offer, look for pods that are firm and slender, with a velvety emerald skin. Stay away from green beans in which...”
Far from boring, this go-to neutral can take any room to new stylish heights.
[sponsored post] The house my fiance and I bought together last year isn’t...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Energy drinks have been getting a lot of press these days – and with thei...
How to throw a guest-friendly wedding bash - Love & Sex Check out these ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Throwing a party is all fun and games ... that is, until you see the bill. Betwe...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
This controversial material is often associated with the hippies of the '60s, b...