Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
May 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the May 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the May 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Ricotta and Herb Spread
- Deviled Eggs, Four Ways
- Lemony Almond Macaroons
- Chipotle Shrimp With Radish and Jicama Salad
- Skirt Steak With Pepita Relish
- Garlicky Pinto Beans
- Spicy Red Rice
- Zesty Chicken Enchiladas
- Polenta-Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Easy Guacamole
- Pico de Gallo
- Classic Margaritas
- Chicken Cutlets With Smashed Potatoes and Peas
- Quick Spring Lamb and Vegetable Stew
- Crispy Fish With Tomato and Leek Saute
- Asparagus and Soft Eggs on Toast
- Ravioli With Spinach and Bacon
- Salmon With Oranges, Tomatoes, and Olives
- Salmon and Watercress Salad
- Glazed Salmon With Broccoli Rice
- Roasted Salmon With Potatoes and Mushrooms
Next: April 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“Our colleagues at SouthernLiving.com have put together a gallery of fun Christmas dessert recipes that you can make with your kids. From Rudolph’s Christmas Sugar Cookies to Santa Snack Mix, this...”
Emerald may have been the color of choice in 2013, but other gem-inspired jewel ...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Running shoes may soon be smart enough to tell their wearers how to improve the...
The TV-above-the-mantel situation can sometimes feel unavoidable - you want a sp...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Do you use it? Do you love it? Does it even work? If youve been secretly wishin...