Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
May 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the May 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the May 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Ricotta and Herb Spread
- Deviled Eggs, Four Ways
- Lemony Almond Macaroons
- Chipotle Shrimp With Radish and Jicama Salad
- Skirt Steak With Pepita Relish
- Garlicky Pinto Beans
- Spicy Red Rice
- Zesty Chicken Enchiladas
- Polenta-Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Easy Guacamole
- Pico de Gallo
- Classic Margaritas
- Chicken Cutlets With Smashed Potatoes and Peas
- Quick Spring Lamb and Vegetable Stew
- Crispy Fish With Tomato and Leek Saute
- Asparagus and Soft Eggs on Toast
- Ravioli With Spinach and Bacon
- Salmon With Oranges, Tomatoes, and Olives
- Salmon and Watercress Salad
- Glazed Salmon With Broccoli Rice
- Roasted Salmon With Potatoes and Mushrooms
Next: April 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“Missed Mardi Gras this year? Or just craving some of that Cajun flavor but don’t have the time or budget to travel to New Orleans? Food & Wine has got you covered! With this recipe, learn how to make...”
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A Japanese scientist called on Monday for his own headline-grabbing study on st...
While Lauren Conrad has come a long way since her reality-TV debut on MTV's...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Like rotary phones and black and white TVs, a good old-fashioned front porch ma...