Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
May 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the May 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the May 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Ricotta and Herb Spread
- Deviled Eggs, Four Ways
- Lemony Almond Macaroons
- Chipotle Shrimp With Radish and Jicama Salad
- Skirt Steak With Pepita Relish
- Garlicky Pinto Beans
- Spicy Red Rice
- Zesty Chicken Enchiladas
- Polenta-Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Easy Guacamole
- Pico de Gallo
- Classic Margaritas
- Chicken Cutlets With Smashed Potatoes and Peas
- Quick Spring Lamb and Vegetable Stew
- Crispy Fish With Tomato and Leek Saute
- Asparagus and Soft Eggs on Toast
- Ravioli With Spinach and Bacon
- Salmon With Oranges, Tomatoes, and Olives
- Salmon and Watercress Salad
- Glazed Salmon With Broccoli Rice
- Roasted Salmon With Potatoes and Mushrooms
Next: April 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever wondered what your sandwich says about you? Our friends at Huffington Post Taste say it best: “If a cocktail glass is a window into the soul, then the blank slate between two pieces of bread is...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A new study reports one of the biggest potential advances against heart failure...
Leaving bright hues behind, Fall is the time to cozy up your bedding with heavy ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Sizzle, sizzle! No one can resist the titillating taste of bacon. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, many of the stories reminded me to open up my mind. I opene...