Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
June 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the June 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the June 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Beef Burgers
- Salmon Burgers With Corn Salad
- Veggie Burgers
- Turkey Burgers
- Spiced Tomato Chutney
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Caesar Spread
- Cajun Grilled Onions
- Quick Pickled Cucumbers
- Pineapple-Jalapeno Salsa
- Halibut With Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Steak With Summer Squash and Pine Nuts
- Fettuccine With Peas, Shallot, and Herbs
- Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Grilled Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas
- Potato Salad With Bacon and Parsley
- Grilled Zucchini Salad With Lemon and Scallions
- Corn Salad With Feta and Walnuts
- Prosciutto and Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches
- Roast Beef and Cheddar Roll-Ups
- Tomato and Cantaloupe Salad
- Goat Cheese Spread
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken
- Pasta Salad With Asparagus and Lemon
- Oatmeal-Raspberry Bars
Next: May 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“Missed Mardi Gras this year? Or just craving some of that Cajun flavor but don’t have the time or budget to travel to New Orleans? Food & Wine has got you covered! With this recipe, learn how to make...”
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
When asked whether or not he thought 7-year-old Josh Hardy should receive lifes...
Who's Fashion Week's biggest street style star? After a month of surve...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Thanks to a mutually beneficial relationship with some friends, Australians Ha...