Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
July 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the July 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the July 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Chicken With Grilled Peaches and Arugula
- Grilled Pork Chops With Maple Syrup Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled Steak and Fennel With Mozzarella
- Grilled Sausages and Polenta With Marinated Peppers
- Grilled Salmon With Cucumber and Celery Salad
- Grilled Bread With Zucchini, Ricotta, and Basil
- Halibut With Grilled Eggplant Salad
- Chicken Kebabs with Tomato Salad
- Seared Lamb With White Bean and Mint Salad
- Chicken Salad With Green Beans and Potatoes
- Shrimp With Carrot Slaw
- Mushroom and Poblano Tostadas
- Mussels With Tomatoes and Olives
- Chicken Cutlets With Chickpea and Pesto Salad
- Steak With Spinach Couscous
- Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Cucumber and Lime Spritzer
- Iced Tea With Plums and Thyme
- Sparkling Pineapple Ginger Ale
- Watermelon-Mint Cooler
- Creamy Horseradish and Dill Dip
- Chickpea and Red Pepper Salsa
- Gazpacho Salsa
- Spinach and Parmesan Dip
- Ice Cream Snowballs
- Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie
- Peach and Raspberry Parfait
- Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwiches
Next: June 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“When you visit Pinterest today (or, if you’re like us, you’ve already been there!) you might notice that recipe pins from Real Simple and a handful of other sites look a little bit different. Now you...”
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.
[sponsored post] When I first moved in with my fiance, chores were a pretty frau...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
The recent turn of events with the Obama Administration and a lack of transpare...
We all know what April showers bring, so end the month with a healthy stock of v...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
New to the Chicagoland real estate market is an opulent Colonial rivaling that o...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
You want a shrub in that dry corner, but no shrub will work. You want something...