Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
July 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the July 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the July 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Chicken With Grilled Peaches and Arugula
- Grilled Pork Chops With Maple Syrup Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled Steak and Fennel With Mozzarella
- Grilled Sausages and Polenta With Marinated Peppers
- Grilled Salmon With Cucumber and Celery Salad
- Grilled Bread With Zucchini, Ricotta, and Basil
- Halibut With Grilled Eggplant Salad
- Chicken Kebabs With Tomato Salad
- Seared Lamb With White Bean and Mint Salad
- Chicken Salad With Green Beans and Potatoes
- Shrimp With Carrot Slaw
- Mushroom and Poblano Tostadas
- Mussels With Tomatoes and Olives
- Chicken Cutlets With Chickpea and Pesto Salad
- Steak With Spinach Couscous
- Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Cucumber and Lime Spritzer
- Iced Tea With Plums and Thyme
- Sparkling Pineapple Ginger Ale
- Watermelon-Mint Cooler
- Creamy Horseradish and Dill Dip
- Chickpea and Red Pepper Salsa
- Gazpacho Salsa
- Spinach and Parmesan Dip
- Ice Cream Snowballs
- Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie
- Peach and Raspberry Parfait
- Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwiches
Next: June 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“Do you have any good quinoa recipes to share? If you’re not used to cooking with quinoa, think of it as healthier alternative to rice. While doing some healthy eating research, I found this article...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
Even if you didn’t go to Coachella this year, you can still don a flower h...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved GlaxoSmithKline Plc's Tanzeum in...
Mirror, mirror on the wall, here are the best styling tricks of them all! We fou...
from POPSUGAR Home
Some foods are so simple, so easy, that they don't even seem worth talking ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Solar-powered homes were a rarity as recently as a decade ago. But a plethora o...