Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
July 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the July 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the July 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Chicken With Grilled Peaches and Arugula
- Grilled Pork Chops With Maple Syrup Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled Steak and Fennel With Mozzarella
- Grilled Sausages and Polenta With Marinated Peppers
- Grilled Salmon With Cucumber and Celery Salad
- Grilled Bread With Zucchini, Ricotta, and Basil
- Halibut With Grilled Eggplant Salad
- Chicken Kebabs With Tomato Salad
- Seared Lamb With White Bean and Mint Salad
- Chicken Salad With Green Beans and Potatoes
- Shrimp With Carrot Slaw
- Mushroom and Poblano Tostadas
- Mussels With Tomatoes and Olives
- Chicken Cutlets With Chickpea and Pesto Salad
- Steak With Spinach Couscous
- Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Cucumber and Lime Spritzer
- Iced Tea With Plums and Thyme
- Sparkling Pineapple Ginger Ale
- Watermelon-Mint Cooler
- Creamy Horseradish and Dill Dip
- Chickpea and Red Pepper Salsa
- Gazpacho Salsa
- Spinach and Parmesan Dip
- Ice Cream Snowballs
- Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie
- Peach and Raspberry Parfait
- Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwiches
Next: June 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever wondered what your sandwich says about you? Our friends at Huffington Post Taste say it best: “If a cocktail glass is a window into the soul, then the blank slate between two pieces of bread is...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Your hunger is a mystery. Some days you eat what's on your plate and move on, w...
Leaving bright hues behind, Fall is the time to cozy up your bedding with heavy ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Sizzle, sizzle! No one can resist the titillating taste of bacon. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, many of the stories reminded me to open up my mind. I opene...