Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
September 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the September 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the September 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Potato, Leek, and Feta Tart
- White Bean Chili With Jalapeño Bulgur
- Eggplant Lasagna With Ricotta and Asiago Recipe
- Stir-Fried Rice Noodles With Tofu and Vegetables
- Quinoa With Mushrooms, Kale, and Sweet Potatoes
- Pierogi With Sautéed Red Cabbage
- Stuffed Pork Chops With Roasted Carrots
- Pork Chops With Mustard Sauce
- Pork Chops and Butter Bean Salad
- Grilled Pork Chops and Cherry Tomatoes
- Salmon and Peppers With Caper Vinaigrette
- Gingery Pork and Cucumber Pitas
- Steak With Roasted Potatoes and Arugula
- Caesar Salad With Grilled Garlic and Chicken
- Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Broccoli
Next: August 2009
“Still haven’t found the perfect gift for your favorite food lover? These three ideas cover all the bases: For the Busy Cook Dinner kits are all the rage now, and might be just the thing for your...”
You don’t need an army of elves—or a sleigh full of money—to make these tasty offerings. Find recipes and ideas for tasty gifts you can whip up from the comfort of your kitchen.
Put a cork in it with these seven bottle stoppers that all come in at just under...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Many older adults with high blood pressure can be treated less aggressively, wh...
If you've got a case of bathroom blues, then consider Kishani Perera your r...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Dan and Serena Morin moved from New York to New Orleans five years ago with th...