Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
September 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the September 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the September 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Potato, Leek, and Feta Tart
- White Bean Chili With Jalapeño Bulgur
- Eggplant Lasagna With Ricotta and Asiago Recipe
- Stir-Fried Rice Noodles With Tofu and Vegetables
- Quinoa With Mushrooms, Kale, and Sweet Potatoes
- Pierogi With Sautéed Red Cabbage
- Stuffed Pork Chops With Roasted Carrots
- Pork Chops With Mustard Sauce
- Pork Chops and Butter Bean Salad
- Grilled Pork Chops and Cherry Tomatoes
- Salmon and Peppers With Caper Vinaigrette
- Gingery Pork and Cucumber Pitas
- Steak With Roasted Potatoes and Arugula
- Caesar Salad With Grilled Garlic and Chicken
- Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Broccoli
Next: August 2009
“Missed Mardi Gras this year? Or just craving some of that Cajun flavor but don’t have the time or budget to travel to New Orleans? Food & Wine has got you covered! With this recipe, learn how to make...”
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
It's not just grandma with a new hip and your uncle with a new knee. ...
Eager to transform her industrial loft space in New York's SoHo district in...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We gardeners are a diverse, passion-driven crowd. There is no one size fits all...