Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
October 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the October 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the October 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Farina With Apricots and Almonds
- Fried Eggs With Broiled Tomatoes
- Toast With Ricotta and Grapes
- Peanut Butter-Cup Cookies
- Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Marshmallow Popcorn Bars
- Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds
- Tilapia With Peppers and Olives
- Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry
- Orange-Glazed Drumsticks With Green Beans
- Roasted Pork with Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- Spaghetti With Sweet Potatoes and Ricotta
- Pork Chops With Garlicky Broccoli
- Steak With Potato-Parsnip Mash
- Chicken Posole
- Goat Cheese Omelet
- Creamy Rice With Roasted Shrimp
- Chicken With Sweet Potatoes and Onions
- Meatballs With Sautéed Chard
- Lamb Chops With Minted Spaghetti Squash
- Shrimp Potpie With Fennel
- Ravioli With Apples and Walnuts
- Salmon With Lemon-Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Chicken With Spinach and Mushrooms
- Quick Beef Tacos
- Gnocchi With Roasted Cauliflower
- Sausage and White Bean Casserole
- Sausage, Spinach, and Provolone Pizza
- Ham, Gruyère, and Shallot Pizza
- Tomato, Olive, and Scallion Pizza
Next: September 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“Missed Mardi Gras this year? Or just craving some of that Cajun flavor but don’t have the time or budget to travel to New Orleans? Food & Wine has got you covered! With this recipe, learn how to make...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Young survivors of nonmelanoma skin cancer are at an increased risk for develop...
While Lauren Conrad has come a long way since her reality-TV debut on MTV's...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Having a good relationship with your neighbors is key to enjoying your home, b...