Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
October 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the October 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the October 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Farina With Apricots and Almonds
- Fried Eggs With Broiled Tomatoes
- Toast With Ricotta and Grapes
- Peanut Butter-Cup Cookies
- Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Marshmallow Popcorn Bars
- Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds
- Tilapia With Peppers and Olives
- Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry
- Orange-Glazed Drumsticks With Green Beans
- Roasted Pork with Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- Spaghetti With Sweet Potatoes and Ricotta
- Pork Chops With Garlicky Broccoli
- Steak With Potato-Parsnip Mash
- Chicken Posole
- Goat Cheese Omelet
- Creamy Rice With Roasted Shrimp
- Chicken With Sweet Potatoes and Onions
- Meatballs With Sautéed Chard
- Lamb Chops With Minted Spaghetti Squash
- Shrimp Potpie With Fennel
- Ravioli With Apples and Walnuts
- Salmon With Lemon-Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Chicken With Spinach and Mushrooms
- Quick Beef Tacos
- Gnocchi With Roasted Cauliflower
- Sausage and White Bean Casserole
- Sausage, Spinach, and Provolone Pizza
- Ham, Gruyère, and Shallot Pizza
- Tomato, Olive, and Scallion Pizza
Next: September 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“When you visit Pinterest today (or, if you’re like us, you’ve already been there!) you might notice that recipe pins from Real Simple and a handful of other sites look a little bit different. Now you...”
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.
[sponsored post] When I first moved in with my fiance, chores were a pretty frau...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
The recent turn of events with the Obama Administration and a lack of transpare...
We all know what April showers bring, so end the month with a healthy stock of v...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
New to the Chicagoland real estate market is an opulent Colonial rivaling that o...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
You want a shrub in that dry corner, but no shrub will work. You want something...