Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
October 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the October 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the October 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Farina With Apricots and Almonds
- Fried Eggs With Broiled Tomatoes
- Toast With Ricotta and Grapes
- Peanut Butter-Cup Cookies
- Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Marshmallow Popcorn Bars
- Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds
- Tilapia With Peppers and Olives
- Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry
- Orange-Glazed Drumsticks With Green Beans
- Roasted Pork with Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- Spaghetti With Sweet Potatoes and Ricotta
- Pork Chops With Garlicky Broccoli
- Steak With Potato-Parsnip Mash
- Chicken Posole
- Goat Cheese Omelet
- Creamy Rice With Roasted Shrimp
- Chicken With Sweet Potatoes and Onions
- Meatballs With Sautéed Chard
- Lamb Chops With Minted Spaghetti Squash
- Shrimp Potpie With Fennel
- Ravioli With Apples and Walnuts
- Salmon With Lemon-Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Chicken With Spinach and Mushrooms
- Quick Beef Tacos
- Gnocchi With Roasted Cauliflower
- Sausage and White Bean Casserole
- Sausage, Spinach, and Provolone Pizza
- Ham, Gruyère, and Shallot Pizza
- Tomato, Olive, and Scallion Pizza
Next: September 2009
“Think of your dream job: We imagine that instead of a cubicle and paperwork, you’d probably prefer to be surrounded by ice cream and puppies. Not-so-coincidentally, according to Serious Eats, that’s...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
The events in Gone Girl aren’t exactly how you’d want your fifth wed...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
When illness or injury strikes, the road to recovery is often paved with medica...
Does festival season have you feeling left out? Breathe, stay off Instagram, and...
from POPSUGAR Home
This year, Easter lands on 4/20 -- the international day for celebrating all thi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
About 10 years ago, Dee Williams was living in a 1,500-square-foot, three-bed...