Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
November 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the November 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the November 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Cranberry-Pistachio Biscotti
- Spicy Rice and Turkey With Chorizo
- Turkey and Corn Enchiladas
- Turkey, Dill, and Orzo Soup
- Turkey Samosas
- Turkey and Blue Cheese Salad
- Turkey Reubens
- Turkey Hash With Fried Eggs
- Turkey and Barley Salad
- Turkey Waldorf Salad
- Turkey and Poblano Chili
- Bourbon and Orange Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Fudge Pie
- Gingery Apple Crumb Pie
- Maple Pumpkin Pie
- Apricot and Pine Nut Relish
- Grape and Ginger Chutney
- Caramelized Onions With Thyme
- Pasta With Brie, Mushrooms, and Arugula
- Spiced Pork Chops With Red Cabbage and Raisins
- Roasted Chicken and Carrots with Olives and Lemons
- Steak With Crisp Potatoes and Pistachio Pesto
- Halibut with Citrusy Tomatoes and Capers
- Pasta Salad With Salami and Mozzarella
Next: October 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“After you finish a wedge of hard grating cheese--like Parmesan or pecorino--freeze the rind to use in soups, stews, tomato sauce, and other dishes....”
When it comes to the do’s and don’ts, you’ve got lots of questions. Here, solutions for making the season merry and bright.
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
There are loads of anti-aging supplements out there that promise to make you lo...
Why hide your best baubles in a box when you can put them on display? These four...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
As the winds whip and the temperatures plunge, theres nothing better than escap...