Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
December 2009Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the December 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the December 2009 Recipe Shopping List.
- Manchego Twists
- Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwiches With Chutney
- Prosciutto Crostini With Lemony Fennel Slaw
- Mango Shrimp in Endive Leaves
- Peanut Chicken Skewers With Chili Mayonnaise
- Spiced Beef Empanadas With Lime Sour Cream
- Bacon-Wrapped Apricots With Sage
- Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Crisps With Radicchio
- Baked Camembert With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Artichoke and Spinach Relish With Walnuts
- Creamy Salmon Spread With Horseradish
- Caramelized Onion Tarts With Apples
- Lemony Shrimp and White Bean Salad
- Salmon With Warm Lentil Salad
- Broccoli and Three-Cheese Lasagna
- Sesame Chicken With Gingery Bok Choy
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork With Sweet Potatoes and Pears
- Slow Cooker Cuban Braised Beef and Peppers
- Quick Hollandaise Sauce
- Chocolate Nut Bark
- Basic Sugar Cookie Dough
- Mulled-Cider Sachets
- Chocolate Chunk Hot Cocoa Mix
- Infused Vodka
Next: November 2009
Most Popular Galleries
“After you finish a wedge of hard grating cheese--like Parmesan or pecorino--freeze the rind to use in soups, stews, tomato sauce, and other dishes....”
When it comes to the do’s and don’ts, you’ve got lots of questions. Here, solutions for making the season merry and bright.
Want to know what recipes, rooms and other products I’m currently crushing on? C...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Exercise may prove effective at helping older people with dementia retain their...
Not only do good things come in small packages, they come with good design and a...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
I spent a lot of time as a kid high up in the branches of a gigantic maple tree...