Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
February 2010Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the February 2010 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the February 2010 Recipe Shopping List.
- Poached Eggs With Mushrooms and Tomatoes
- Chicken With Broccoli Rabe and Apricots
- Steak With Arugula and Orange Salad
- Turkey and Bean Chili
- Fennel-Crusted Pork With Roasted Root Vegetables
- Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon With Spinach and Peppers
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder With Fennel
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Asian Pork Shoulder
- Chicken and Sweet Potatoes With Shallots
- Balsamic-Glazed Lamb Meat Loaf
- Creamy Barley With Tomatoes and Greens
Next: January 2010
Most Popular Galleries
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
Even though William Shakespeare would have turned 450 years old today, his plays...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
The federal government wants to ban sales of electronic cigarettes to minors an...
When we caught wind that Domaine Home had a hand in revamping Lea Michele's...
from POPSUGAR Home
The sounds of sizzling bacon is enough to lure us out of bed every time. And the...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
A few decades ago, the only structure in a British garden was the trusty shed. ...