Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
February 2010Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the February 2010 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the February 2010 Recipe Shopping List.
- Poached Eggs With Mushrooms and Tomatoes
- Chicken With Broccoli Rabe and Apricots
- Steak With Arugula and Orange Salad
- Turkey and Bean Chili
- Fennel-Crusted Pork With Roasted Root Vegetables
- Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon With Spinach and Peppers
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder With Fennel
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Asian Pork Shoulder
- Chicken and Sweet Potatoes With Shallots
- Balsamic-Glazed Lamb Meat Loaf
- Creamy Barley With Tomatoes and Greens
Next: January 2010
Most Popular Galleries
“After you finish a wedge of hard grating cheese--like Parmesan or pecorino--freeze the rind to use in soups, stews, tomato sauce, and other dishes....”
When it comes to the do’s and don’ts, you’ve got lots of questions. Here, solutions for making the season merry and bright.
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
When Charles Trevino, now 65, was first diagnosed with early prostate cancer la...
Although 2013 had a lot of design highlights, it's time to play favorites. ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Decorating the Christmas tree has always been one of the great joys of the holi...