Real Simple Recipe Shopping Lists
March 2010Print out this convenient grocery list for all of the recipes featured in the March 2010 issue of Real Simple magazine. This list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes.
Open the March 2010 Recipe Shopping List.
- Salmon With Brown Butter and Almonds
- Pasta With Bacon and Cauliflower
- Steak With Potato and Blue Cheese Salad
- Vegetarian Tacos With Goat Cheese
- Roasted Chicken With Tomatoes and Olives
- Asian Dumpling Soup With Shiitakes and Edamame
- Paprika-Spiced Pork Chops With Spinach Sauté
- Seared Scallops With Snow Peas and Orange
- Ale-Braised Corned Beef, Brussels Sprouts, and Carrots
- Butternut Squash Flat Bread With Cheddar and Pine Nuts
- Tuscan Lamb With Tomatoes and Polenta
- Mediterranean Chopped Salad With Shrimp
- Black Bean Soup With Roasted Jalapeño Salsa
- Fettuccine With Lima Beans, Peas, and Leeks
- Black-Eyed Peas With Bacon and Escarole
- Raspberry Panini
- Raspberry Fool
- Raspberry Martini
- Easy Chai Tea
Next: February 2010
“Missed Mardi Gras this year? Or just craving some of that Cajun flavor but don’t have the time or budget to travel to New Orleans? Food & Wine has got you covered! With this recipe, learn how to make...”
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
It’s a common misconception that eating late causes weight gain. In truth...
Although browsing Etsy can be overwhelming, it's a great resource for home ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Among adult Americans, 63 percent drink coffee every day . The ritual begins l...