Sesame Green Beans
8 Hands-On Time: 0hr 10m Total Time: 0hr 15m
- 2 pounds green beans, stemmed
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook, uncovered, until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until well blended. Add the green beans and toss to combine well. Season to taste with freshly ground pepper.
If pressed for time, use packages of presliced vegetables found at most supermarkets.
- Per Serving
- Calories 99Calories From Fat 1%
- Calcium 52mg
- Carbohydrate 9g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 7g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 3mg
- Sat Fat 1g
- Sodium 74mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101.