Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
4 Hands-On Time: 0hr 10m Total Time: 0hr 30m
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves, torn if large
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine all the ingredients except the basil in a roasting pan. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are just bursting. Carefully transfer the tomatoes to a bowl and set aside.
- Place the roasting pan on the stove over medium heat (or transfer the liquid to a small saucepan) and reduce the liquid until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Toss the tomatoes with the basil. Drizzle some of the thickened balsamic sauce on each serving.
If pressed for time, use packages of presliced vegetables found at most supermarkets.
- Per Serving
- Calories 96Calories From Fat 1%
- Calcium 26mg
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 7g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 2mg
- Sat Fat 1g
- Sodium 298mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101.